I wonder if the person who invented the balloon thought it would ever have more than one use than as a form of decoration. It is a question you might not be able to answer, but have you ever done anything with a balloon other than blow it up, fill it with water, burst it, or all three? I suspect most of you would have said no, which is good news, because that is all about to change. At Stylish Eve we are always on the lookout for new and exciting ideas. However in our search we don’t like to miss out on some less obvious and simpler suggestions that can be just as effective. And the best thing of all is each of these ideas is something you can easily do yourself. Whether it is decorative, practical or fun, we’re sure to have an idea here that will make you think “That’s really cool.”
1. Pom-Pom Balloons.
2. DIY Fancy Frill Balloons.
3. DIY Balloon Vases.
4. DIY Balloon Surprise.
5. Water Balloons.
6. Surprise 30th Balloon Birthday Party.
7. DIY Balloon Bongo And Rice Shaker.
8. DIY Balloon Drop
9. DIY Balloon Drop.
10. DIY Balloon Chandelier.
11. DIY Balloon Weights-Fly Away.
12. DIY Gold Splatter Paint Balloons.
13. Bubblegum Valentines.
14. DIY INSPO/Confetti Balloon For New Year’s.
15. DIY Wedding.
16. Light Up Your Party with LED Balloons.
17. Hot Air Balloon Theme Wedding Ideas.
18. Fruit Balloons DIY.