The age old expression to not judge a book by its cover is sometimes hard to do when the cover of said book is a bit ridiculous. There are a few that come to mind when discussing the title of books that should be altered. For example “How to succeed in business without a penis” although this title is funny, it still begs the question if the author takes their writing seriously. I have put together a list of 40 different book titles and front covers that have been done horribly, yet hilariously, wrong.
1. Cooking with poo? Although this is meant to be a children’s book the adult has to wonder what they want their children to take from this.
2. Uhmm? And the message of this title is what???
3. Let’s not even go there.
4. I’m not entirely sure this one was meant for children…
5. This definitely does not sound very sacred.
6. Although I can see where they are going with this one I still think a different title would be more appropriate.
7. I’m pretty sure I know how to avoid ships but hey you never know!
8. Okay, I have no justifications for this one.
9. Not the message I would like to be sending to our youth.
10. Need I say more?
11. Are we aiming to be murders in this book?
12. This one makes me laugh!
13. I don’t think I would like to be buried in a used grave.
14. Where does your mind go when reading this?
15. I’m sure he knows a whole lot about women then!